Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My first post

I used to think at mature people as not having anymore emotions in public speaking, and now that I am a mature person realize how far from truth is that assumption. Unfortunately. And more, that there is not a such a big difference between virtual and offline life when comes to having stage fright. I always felt anxious speaking in public and I feel the same tension while posting here this message. Feels like there are millions eyes terrestrial and extra-terrestrial watching me, although I didn't even click that publish button yet. I wonder if anyone who have ever started a blog felt the same way at the beginning and I would really appreciate a good advise on how to overcome this strange sensation.

Recently, I came across the internet and read about a famous blogger, Heather Armstrong, who write on her blog about her personal life, with all the ups and down that come by. Now her blog looks to monetized for my taste and there are posts that don't appeal to me, however, she managed to be a professional blogger and is actually making a good living from blogging. I thought about how she must have felt in the beginnings. Except for histrionic personality people, I cannot imagine someone feeling at ease writing about personal stuff. I wanted to read first post - I am curious about how she started - but didn't find it. My readers will definitely know which post was first. :))

Anyway, back to me. I have started this blog today, 28 of June 2016. I should celebrate somehow, sooo...what about a cup of cappuccino? Rum cappuccino? Yeah, sure. Enjoy it!
Although it might look like I know what I/m doing, that is deceiving, I have no idea in the world.
Well, that's all for now, see you in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment